Grace's playground

Ramblings about anything and everything. And I can ramble. Trust me.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

love actually


dvd night. i just love this movie to bits, it just gives you warm fuzzies. i can't wait for christmas. oh, i'm downloading "jump" right now to feed to 'pod. i lip synced to this song back in fourth grade with two other girls, my buds back then. i was so pissed that i didn't get to do "true blue" because the cool girls picked it first. bitter bitter! grade school sucked.
on a lighter note, i have downloaded "jump" and am shakin what my momma gave meh.

1 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2004 at 4:27 PM, Blogger Sedge said…

    ack...i was in junior high when '1984' rolled around (and came out), and i was sure that for the rest of my life, Van Halen would put out a new album every other year or so that would redefine rock. alas...twas not to be. everything really was better when i was a kid...

    sedge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home