Grace's playground

Ramblings about anything and everything. And I can ramble. Trust me.

Monday, August 02, 2004

green with envy


i get so many compliments on this bag. the girls at work love it. he gave it to me as a surprise some months ago. i'm sure he'd be pleased to know this is my favorite handbag. "i like the color, it's very unique." yep, not black like everything else in my closet. a punch of color makes a difference. the color is a bit off under this ugly light. it's really an avocado/pistachio-ish green.

2 Comments:

  • At August 2, 2004 at 4:24 PM, Blogger 211 said…

    Hey, isnt that bag from Rampage??? i was just there yesterday and i was gonna buy one for my mom, but with the alligator texture. i got her the maude one instead.

     
  • At August 3, 2004 at 12:57 AM, Blogger Darkflight said…

    Its definitely a different style and just glows unique compared to all other items out there.. definitely something to creat envy amongst others.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home