Grace's playground

Ramblings about anything and everything. And I can ramble. Trust me.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

ripped off

paid $15 to go to a doctor and have my ugly blemish diagnosed. what do they say? "leave it alone." right. gimme my $15 back. argh.
mid week blues. but hey i can blog w/my phone now. goody. hope that'll get me back in the blogging groove.
i wish i had a pet again. but i'm not home too often to take care of it. still, when i pass by the pet store or shelter, i get happy seeing the animals. but sad that so many of them don't have homes. even sadder that some get put to sleep since there's no room for them. sigh.
be kind to animals. they're our friends.

2 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2004 at 8:15 PM, Blogger Sedge said…

    much easier to blog with a _blank than it is with a _blank, eh michelle? :)

    sedge

     
  • At July 15, 2004 at 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You might want to try a dermotologist. They can remove it with a laser -- modern plastic surgery in a sense. -- Terry, BamaBlog.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home