Grace's playground

Ramblings about anything and everything. And I can ramble. Trust me.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

will work for manicure

ya right. but um, i need one really bad. i've left my nails unpainted for weeks since polish doesn't seem to last but a few measley days. especially since i'm a maniac typist. so my fingernails have been bumming it. but! my sumptuous chunky retro burgundy watch is currently the point of interest, as it should be anyway since it's so nice. ya it is!

while we're on the subject, one thing's for sure though. even though i try to keep my toes painted, i HATE doing it. it's like one of those dreaded chores. ugh ugh ugh! i'd rather wash dishes. do-it-yourself pedicures aren't on the top of my favorites list.

sometimes it's hard to be a girl. but i'd rather be one. for a lot of reasons.

1 Comments:

  • At June 30, 2004 at 1:34 PM, Blogger Sedge said…

    yup...agreed. i like you much better than i would if you were a boy!

    hope your day is going ok...mine, over in 30!

    sedge

     

Post a Comment

<< Home