Grace's playground

Ramblings about anything and everything. And I can ramble. Trust me.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

purple ballgown

last night i dreamt that i was going to my high school prom. strangely, it was held in the gymnasium of all places. but what i remember most is what i wore. i wore this beautiful royal purple strapless ballgown. i think it was satin with a long train and lots of tulle underneath. i remember stepping on it, it was so long. i had to hold it on my arm the whole time. but i remember feeling like a princess in it. i had no date either. but no matter. i felt great.

looked up the meaning of seeing purple:
great aspirations and understanding of visible and invisible realms. take advantage of your creativity.

must refer the impromptu design project i'm taking on today. wish me luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home